- This is a 13" upper tom drum upcycled into a custom band drum wall shelf, in tribute to the prog rock band Emerson, Lake and Palmer (ELP).
- Hardwood shelf assembly merged together using the keys from a repurposed, no longer playable synthesizer.
- The drum has been entirely handpainted with an intricate lighting design.
- ELP logo has been hand dremmeled and hand painted in gold, onto the back of the drum.
- The entire drum has been varathaned for protection.
- Hanging hardware is installed on the back of the drum wall shelf.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.