16" Drum Clock
- Previously loved, no longer playable 16" floor tom, upcycled into a beautiful drum clock.
- Hand stained clock face and drum body in a gorgeous combination of navy and aqua stains with natural wood grain.
- Clock face was made on a CNC router and hand dremmeled for depth, with aqua hand painted regular numbers.
- New black clock hands and mechanism installed that requires one AA battery.
- Polished chrome drum hoops and vintage Star drum lugs from the 1960's.
- Drum body has been varathaned for protection and the clock face was sprayed with a semi-gloss clear coat to give it a subtle shine.
- Hanging hardware is installed on the back of the drum clock.
- Please email us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org