- Upcycled 20” bass drum body that has been cut down and repurposed into a stunning bass drum clock.
- This unique design has a 22" clock face that has been handmade using repurposed 3/4" oak hardwood, each stained individually in a different colour and the drum body is a previously loved 20" bass drum stained in weathered gray.
- The entire clock face and drum body has been finished with varathane for protection.
- New high torque clock mechanism and hands, handmade clock face with laser cut steel regular numbers.
- Chrome and black hardware and the drum hoop has been cut out from a 22" bass drum and stained in dark walnut.
- Hanging hardware is installed on the back of the drum clock.
- Please email us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
20" Bass Drum Clock