- Upcycled 22” bass drum that has been cut down and repurposed into a stunning bass drum clock.
- Drum body and clock face has been stained in a beautiful rich mahogany stain, and the roman numerals hand painted in pure white.
- The entire clock face and drum body has been finished in a subtle copper flake clear coat finish for protection.
- New high torque clock mechanism and hands, handmade clock face with roman numerals.
- Original vintage chrome hardware and solid black hoop.
- Hanging hardware is installed on the back of the drum clock.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
22" Bass Drum Clock