- Upcycled 22” bass drum clock in tribute to Led Zepplins record label Swan Song that started in 1974, and the winged man was the symbol of that record label.
- Drum body and outer clock face stained in dark walnut, the inner clock face is stained in a light aqua and the roman numerals are hand painted red.
- The entire clock and drum body has two coats of water based clear varathane, to protect it for years to come.
- New high torque clock mechanism and hands, handmade clock face with roman numerals.
- Chain loop hanger through two of the tension rods, so it’s very easy to hang.
- Chrome hardware.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
22" Led Zeppelin Bass Drum Clock